Boxer Amir Khan will not face action over an alleged street assault on two teenagers near a mosque in Bolton.
The 27-year-old's management said police had been in touch to say the matter has been dropped.
Former world champion Khan was arrested over the weekend following reports two men aged 19 had been assaulted as they returned home from a mosque on Friday.
Khan's management said it had been a "misunderstanding" and a "minor incident."
Khan, 27, was reportedly in a Mercedes C class car, which pulled up alongside the teenagers in the street in the early hours of 4 July.
Witnesses said an altercation followed which left one of the men on the ground.
A statement by Khan's team on Monday read: "Amir Khan was arrested on suspicion of common assault against two youths. Shortly thereafter he was released on police bail pending further enquiries.
"This was a minor incident involving a misunderstanding between Amir Khan and two other youths.
"On Monday 7th July Amir was notified by the police that the allegations against him had been withdrawn and the matter would not be pursued any further."
A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: "No more further action will be taken against a 27-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of assault on Russell Street in Bolton."