Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed Yaya Sanogo is set to return to action for the Premier League game against Burnley on Saturday 1 November, but refused to confirm whether Theo Walcott will be available.
Sanogo suffered a hamstring injury earlier in the season and has since been unable to back-up Danny Welbeck during Olivier Giroud's absence from the Arsenal attack.
The 21-year-old French striker has made only two Premier League appearances for Arsenal this season and is yet to score a competitive goal for the north London club since his arrival from Auxerre in summer 2013.
Meanwhile, Walcott was an unused substitute in the victory over Sunderland at the weekend. Speaking after the game, Wenger suggest he was going to hand him some action in the coming games after 10 months on the sidelines with an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
But while the French boss has confirmed Sanogo is ready to return to action against Burnley, he has refused to discuss whether Walcott will play.
"He [Sanogo] is back available," Wenger told Arsenal's official website.
The boss has also confirmed both Serge Gnabry and Abou Diaby will miss the game while Kieran Gibbs's participation remains in doubt after he was forced off in the last game against Sunderland.
"They [Gnabry and Diaby] are not quite ready yet. Gnabry is closer than Diaby fitness-wise. He is a couple of weeks away," Wenger said.
While speaking about Gibbs, he added: "It is a hip problem. He came off at Sunderland with 20 minutes to go. He is a doubt but we'll know more tomorrow."
Jack Wilshere is also back to the team from suspension while Laurent Koscielny, Mathieu Debuchy, Mesut Ozil and Olivier Giroud all remain sidelined.