(Photo: Google )
Nexus 4 is almost the ultimate handset ladled by Google and LG into a mouth-watering single-plate serving. It is a beauty and a brute that is easy on the pocket, nudging the handset to phenomenal global acceptance barely two months after its debut on the Google Play store.
Reports claimed that the popular LG Nexus 4 appeared and disappeared again Google Play Store.
Users of the new LG Nexus 4 reported some of the problems they encountered while using the device. One of the main complaints on the device is the buzzing sound coming from the earpiece of the handset.
Google has yet to comment on the problem. This leads us to believe that this is a minor issue or Google has already begun fixing it.
With the Nexus 4 currently out of stock and 'coming soon' back to the Google Play store, hopefully Google and LG will be able to work out a quick fix. Usually, problems like this are due to software and not manufacturer error by LG.
At first, there is a doubt that the smartphone will sell and will be able to beat other Android smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One X.
- FOLLOW IBTIMES
The Google-LG Nexus 4 boasts a 4.7 inch screen display with 1280x768 resolution, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 8 MP camera and 2100 mAh battery.
The LG Nexus 4 also has WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC Android Beam, Bluetooth, 2100 mAh Lithium polymer battery, Microphone, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer and GPS.
The new Google-LG smartphone will run with the new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, which promises new features upgrade such as better camera options and controls. This has become the selling point of the device.
Below is the list of some of the problems found in the new smartphone from Google and LG.
- Buzzing noise - Some people experienced a very faint buzzing and clicking on the earpiece of the smartphone.
- Distorted calls - Due to the problem brought by the earpiece, it yields to distorted calls. This could also become a huge problem for people, especially to businessmen who are constantly speaking with clients.
- Fast depleting battery - The buzzing noise is coming from the earpiece which is always on. Therefore, battery drain could become a problem with this part of the phone running all the time.
- Will never support 4G/LTE connection - Many fans are disappointed as the smartphone will never support 4G/LTE connectivity. LG confirmed that no firmware update is coming and there is no software fix is in development.
- Limited stocks - One of the biggest problems surrounding the device is its supply is limited and cannot meet the overwhelming demand for the smartphone. The incredibly cheap price of LG Nexus 4 lured many buyers. Some websites sell the device at a much higher price.
MUST READ: New LG Nexus 4 Deals Found Online: Where to Buy
This article is copyrighted by IBTimes.com.au, the business news leader