Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
Tech enthusiasts who enjoy stock-based ROM can now lay their hands on the new CleanROM Inheritance 3.0.1 on their Asus Transformer Pad TF300T. This is a stock 10.4.4.23 Jelly Bean 4.1.1 WW based Deodexed ROM. It gives users the ability to pick or drop options from stock ROM along with the several customisations and features. Since this ROM does not come with any theme it is said to look purely stock.
Users looking to install the ROM can check this tutorial. IBTimes UK will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during installation.
- Ensure the device has at least 80 percent battery charge
- Make sure USB driver is installed
- Enable USB debugging
- Ensure the device is rooted and CWM recovery is installed
- Finally, make sure the bootloader is unlocked
To install Android 4.1.1 CleanROM Inheritance ROM on Asus Transformer Pad TF300T:
- Download the CleanROM Inheritance ROM and copy it to the device's SD card
- Disconnect the USB and turn the device off and boot into CWM recovery (to do so, press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons until a message appears on the screen saying "Press Vol. Up to enter RCK5 (5s)". Navigate to the CWM recovery options using the Volume button and use Power buttons to choose the options
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset and then confirm the action by tapping on Yes
- Choose Install Zip from SD Card > Choose Zip from SD Card. Browse to and select the ROM file. Confirm the installation by tapping on Yes. The Aroma installation screen will appear, choose kernel
- Choose Wipe Cache Partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Go to main recovery menu and choose Reboot System Now to reboot the device and boot into ROM
CleanROM Inheritance is now installed on your Asus Transformer Pad TF300T.
[Source: Android Jinn]
This article is copyrighted by IBTimes.co.uk, the business news leader