(Photo: Samsung) New camera mod brings latest features for Samsung’s phablet. Image Credit: Samsung
Samsung has finally announced the upcoming update for the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 with the Android Jellybean Premium Suite.
Although no exact date has been confirmed about its release, this announcement settles the worries of Galaxy Note users about getting the update. This means that the Galaxy Note is soon to have same marquee features with Galaxy Note 2.
Galaxy Note N7000 users will soon enjoy the latest Samsung devices with the Android Jellybean firmware. According to the announcement, the update version will be Android 4.1.2 Jellybean and includes new features for the original note.
- Multiple window features which allow multiple tasks on the same screen at the same time without screen transitions, meaning two apps on the screen.
- A convenient feature which instantly allow users to write down directions, phone numbers, and other information while on a call. The feature also reacts intuitively when the S Pen is pulled out or when the screen is double tapped. The Pop-Up Video and Browser feature makes watching a video or browsing the web simultaneous while doing other tasks.
Photo Note/Photo Frame
- Adds annotation to photos captured by the Note's camera and these notes allowed to both front and back of the photo.
- Drawing line to select text, crop image from the screen to save and can be shared easily.
- Features aesthetic photo editing experiencing with new effects, templates, color picker, and templates. Paper Artist also has photo tweaking and the Pop-Up Note loads a digital Post-It when the S-Pen stylus is whipped out.
Handwriting on S Planner/Email
- Handwritten notes can be sent via email or handwrite memos to yourself in S Planner. It also emulates a post card which allows sending of emotional feeling via email with handwritten notes. Write down tasks as well in more personal and intuitive way.
Enhanced S Note
- Amusing effects are added and can use Sketch effect for various photo effect and image filters with Color Picker.
Samsung is updating most of its smartphones to Jellybean and it is impressive that the Galaxy Note N7000 is finally getting its own. Galaxy S3 also has its Premium Suite update.
This article is copyrighted by IBTimes.com.au, the business news leader