Visitors walk past a Samsung Galaxy tablet advertisement board
Smartphone leader Samsung has reportedly released the much-awaited Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the first generation Galaxy Note phablet.
The Samsung community website SamMobile has confirmed that the the South Korean company has already started releasing the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the international Galaxy Note model (GT-N700) in phases.
As the new update is released in phases, consumers in some countries may face delay. Once the update is made available in their respective countries, users can download the new update through Samsung interface 'Kies' or using OTA (Over-the-Air) mode or else users can manually install the firmware JZ054K.
Key Enhancements of Jelly Bean v4.1.2 Update Includes:
- Smooth performance & stability
- Multi-Windows multitasking ability with enable and disable options, similar to Galaxy Note 2.
- New options for customizing the notification panel.
- Two home screen modes.
- Page Buddy.
- Google Now.
- Addition of features such as Direct Call, Smart Stay, and Pop-up play.
- New widgets from Galaxy S3.
- Introduction of 'Smart Rotation' to enable device to adjust screen display according to user's angle of sight.
- FOLLOW IBTIMES
SamMobile has reported that the Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean update is currently released in Hong Kong and Taiwan. However, the availability of Android's Jelly Ben update in India is still under wraps.
(With inputs from SamMobile)
This article is copyrighted by IBTimes.co.in, the business news leader