Aug 17, 2012 In a world where personal and urban mobility is dominated by the bland dorkiness of the Segway, a 13 year old girl and her in...
Aug 25, 2012 Global automakers from Renault SA (Paris: RNO) to Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) to Chinese companies like Geely Automotive are...
Aug 21, 2012 Thirteen former employees of General Motors' Colombian subsidiary are in the fourth week of a hunger strike outside of the U.S. Embassy in Bogota.
- Oct 17, 2012
Renault Twizy can be compared with a Go-Cart in terms of speed, stability and road handling, says Robert Llewellyn, presenter of the online show Fully Charged.
- The Australian Automotive Industry
- 2013 Mazda CX-5 Review: The Little Engine That Could Use Some Spices
- Jan 16, 2013
With their increasing popularity, it was no surprise that pickup trucks were among the biggest draws at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.
- Detroit Auto Show 2013: Tesla Motors Moving Forward With Model X Electric SUV Even As Verdict Is Out On Success Of Its Award-Winning Model S Sedan [PHOTOS]
- TKM Unveils New Toyota Fortuner SUV for ₹22.33 Lakh [PHOTOS]
- Dec 12, 2012
Fully Charged's Robert Llewellyn joins school children from across the UK for an electric vehicle race at the legendary Silverstone race circuit.
- Toyota Prius V i-Tech: Luxury Variant for Hybrid People-Mover
- Chinese Electric Carmaker Targets Taxi Drivers
More Auto News
- Ford increases CEO's pay 48 pct to $26.5 million
- Renault denies report of job losses in France
- China releases rare earth quota for 2011
- GM Financial To Buy Canada's FinanciaLinx
- Stanford launches new era of automobile research with the Revs program
- Molycrop signs rare earth pact with Ames Lab
- Volvo Trucks to boost U.S. output, rehire 700
- UAW vying for new GM products in contract talks
News & Trends
- Aug 21, 2012
This past weekend's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and the Monterey Car Week brought out the world's top classic car collectors like Jay Leno, auction houses ...
- Aug 29, 2012
General Motors Company (NYSE: GM) is holding the European debuts of three vehicles at the Moscow International Motor Show on Wednesday, and a key member of the company's ...
- Aug 16, 2012
The Canadian Auto Workers and the Detroit Three, General Motors Company (NYSE: GM), Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) and Chrysler Group LLC, began preliminary contract negotiation...
- Aug 15, 2012
The South Korean car manufacturer Kia has become an unexpected success with its Forte Koup and Optima cars on the Grand Am and Pirelli World Challenge racing circuits.