He has strenuously denied cheating on his estranged wife Jennifer Garner with their children's former nanny but the allegations against actor Ben Affleck continue to mount. Christine Ouzounian is maintaining a wall of silence amidst the storm but everyone wants to know just who is the woman at the centre of the drama.
The Gone Girl actor has rubbished reports that he had an affair with the 28-year-old Californian native, describing the claims as "garbage". A source told Us Weekly that Ouzounian believes she has found "true love" with Affleck, 42.
It is claimed that the nanny and actor would "hang out" while she looked after the three children he shares with ex-wife Garner, Violet, nine, Seraphina, six, and Samuel, three. An insider said: "They would hang out without the kids," explains an Ouzounian pal. "And they were very flirty."
The publication also alleges that Ouzounian, who hails from Santa Monica, was seen visiting Affleck's new apartment on 17 July. However, a rep slammed the reports, telling the publication: "All allegations of a romantic relationship are baseless and untrue."
Earlier in July 2015, Affleck and Garner released a joint statement announcing their separation but they have been seen spending time together as a family with their children. In the weeks since the announcement, both have been seen wearing their wedding rings on various occasions but it is believed they are still moving forward with a divorce.
Affleck may not be dating Ouzounian but just who is the woman accused of coming between a married couple?
- Ouzounian is experienced in caring for celebrity children. According to People, her CV includes looking after Neil Patrick Harris and his husband David Burtka's four-year-old twins
- Ouzounian only worked for the Affleck family for a few months after being hired earlier in spring 2015. It is thought the college-grad no longer cares for their children although she was allegedly present when the estranged couple were pictured in the Bahamas in the days after their split was revealed
- Although her LinkedIn page is now deactivated, others reportedly listed include working as a concierge at the Four Season Hotel and a sales intern at Prudential California Real Estate
- Ouzounian is said to have a twin sister named Caty, who has reportedly worked as a house manager and personal assistant. It is believed Caty has also worked for Harris and Burtka and former Spice Girl Mel B
- Prior to becoming a nanny, Ouzounian is believed to have attended Arizona State University. Describing her to People magazine, a friend said: "She's very well put-together and fun".