Reported Spurs target Bernard will decide his future after the Copa Libertadores final. (Reuters)

Reported Tottenham Hotspur target Bernard has hinted that he may leave Atletico Mineiro after the Copa Libertadores final this month.

The 20-year-old attacking midfielder, who was part of Brazil's Confederations Cup winning squad last month, has been linked with a move away from his homeland this summer with Porto thought to be leading the race for his signature, although Spurs, Borussia Dortmund and Shakhtar Donetsk have also been credited with keen interest.

Bernard is expected to play a key role in Atletico Mineiro's Copa Libertadores final against Olimpia, a particularly momentous occasion for the Brazilian club who are making their first appearance in the final of South America's most prestigious club tournament.

Many have speculated that the final could be the youngster's final games for the club having garnered the attention of clubs across Europe after his sparkling performances over the past 18 months, something Bernard was unable to deny days from the final's first leg.

"If it is my last game (for Atletico Mineiro) or not, it will be one of the most important titles in my career," Bernard told ESPN Brazil.

"Libertadores is very important for the club and for the players. I'll do my best to make fans happy as moments like that may not happen again."

Andre Villas-Boas' side have already signed one Brazilian international this summer, spending £17m to bring box-to-box midfielder Paulinho to White Hart Lane.

Bernard's agent has previously revealed Tottenham's interest in the attacking midfielder, although Juan Reol, a press agent assisting the player and agent this summer, has indicated that the north Londoners' interest has faded slightly in recent weeks.

The highly-regarded Brazilian international remains a sought after figure in this summer's transfer market with five offers for his services on the table, according to the player, with a conclusion to the saga likely to be reached following the second leg of the final which takes place on July 24.

Bernard told Sportv last week.: "I have already said that I won't talk about this, but the president has admitted publicly that there are five offers."