Carphone Warehouse is one of the first UK retailers to announce its Black Friday promotions, starting right now, running from 23 November until 2 December. The deals include the Samsung Galaxy S6 for just £22 per month with no upfront fee and the new HTC A9 for £23.50 per month, also with no upfront fee.
The retailer's 'Black Tag' event features significant savings on a wide range of handsets from the likes of Samsung and HTC, plus limited-time offers called Spike Deals that only last for 48 hours. The first Spike Deal is the new Google Nexus 5X, which will be available on 23 and 24 November only for £18.50 per month and with no upfront cost, a saving of £200.
Here's a taster of what Black Friday deals Carphone Warehouse will be offering this week:
Wednesday 25 November - 26 November only:
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact: Free in Vodafone for £25 per month, with 1,000 minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB data. Includes free pair of Sony headphones worth £99.
• Samsung Galaxy S6 (32 GB) available on Vodafone for free at £22 per month inc. 500 mins, unlimited texts, 500 MB data (a £200 saving on the upfront cost of the handset).
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (32 GB) available on EE for £50 at £32.49 per month inc. unlimited mins, unlimited texts, 5 GB data (a £100 saving on the upfront cost of the handset)
• HTC A9 available on O2 for free at £23.50 per month inc. 500 mins, unlimited texts, 500 MB data (a £200 saving on the upfront cost of the handset)
• Huawei P8 Lite available for free at £9.50 per month inc. 300 mins, 5000 texts, 500 MB data (a £200 saving over the life of the contract)
TEN DAY PAY AS YOU GO DEALS
• Alcatel Pixi 3G available for £9.99 (£0.99 upgrade)
• Nokia 105 available for free with a £10 top-up (£0.99 upgrade)
• Huawei Y3 available for £24.99 (£9.99 upgrade)
• Huawei P8 Lite available £89.99 (£69.99 upgrade)
TEN DAY SIM FREE DEALS
• Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) available for £349.99, a saving of £50
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (32GB) available for £429.99, a saving of £70
• Samsung J1 available for £59.99, a saving of £30
Jeremy Fennell, managing director at Carphone Warehouse, said: "Feedback from our customers revealed that one day simply isn't enough. They need time to research and consider – they don't appreciate a one-day panic.
"That's why we created Black Tag; it allows us to offer big savings over a longer period so that customers have more chances to get the deal that is perfect for them. We've been working on this for quite some time now and are looking forward to announcing some of our best ever deals and savings over the coming ten days."
For more Black Friday deals and discounts, visit the IBTimes UK Black Friday hub
IBTimes UK will be updating this article with more Carphone Warehouse deals as and when we see them.