Miramax filed a lawsuit against Warner Bros. Entertainment for proceeds from the upcoming second and third installment of “The Hobbit” Tuesday, Dec. 10.
Disney gave Adelaide’s ‘Frying Nemo’ until Friday to change its name
Leaked document on Trans-Pacific Partnership Treaty suggests jailbreaking or unlocking iPhone could be illegal.
The Australian Institute report “Hard to get a break” reveals that Aussies are either overworked underpaid or out of work.
Samsung group had set its Galaxy S5 release date amidst losing cases against Apple Inc.
- In largest-ever U.S. City Bankruptcy, Cuts Coming for Detroit Creditors, Retirees
- Detroit Bankruptcy Trial: City Hears of Buckfire Sale
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Protecting City's Pensions May Breach US Bankruptcy Code
- American Airlines’ Plan to Exit Bankruptcy gets Federal Judge’s Approval
- HMRC and the Abuse of Power: MPs Plan to Liquidate the Liquidators
M&A | Deals
- Miss Earth 2013 Welcome Dinner: Miss France And Miss Poland Stand Out
- Miss Earth 2013 Hot Picks: Miss Chile, Natalia Nermanda
- Miss Earth 2013 Top 4 Hot Picks: Miss Venezuela Leads The Pageant
- India Company Law Overhaul Improves Shareholder Rights and Accounting Standards
- India Ratifies Company Law after 50 Years; New Bill Allow Shareholder Class Action Lawsuits