Canadian Conservative Senator Pamela Wallin has resigned from the post of Chair of the Senate’s national security and defense committee according to the Senate communications office.
A scientific data on causes of worldwide deaths revealed that 1.2 million people in China died of outdoor air pollution in 2010.
Foreign Minister John Baird’s visit to the United Arab Emirates might mean more than what we hear, but Canadians Tuesday got all the reasons to smile with end of visa dispute between the two countries.
13 boys at an Islamic school in Yangon were killed when a fire broke out at the school Tuesday. Government authorities said the fire was caused by faulty electrical equipment but Muslims suspect arson...
Canadians involved in an Algerian gas plant attack early this year were finally identified as two former high school friends both in early twenties.
- Swiss tax diplomat to quit as U.S., Europe talks heat up
- Rihanna Sues Philip Green's Topshop for £3.5m over 'Ugly' T-shirt Photo
- Phaneesh Murthy Case: Latest Twist Adds Love Child Too
- EU leaders talk tough on tackling Amazon, Google over taxes
- EU leaders shine spotlight on Amazon, Google over tax policy
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Available in Four Different Colors This Summer
- MMA Fighter Waylon Lowe Claims Pleasure Gel Damaged His Penis
- Goldman unveils checks on conflicts in bid to fix image
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- Apple Attempts Again to Ban Sale of Samsung Galaxy S4 Via Lawsuit Covering 5 Patents