Level 34 AMP Tower, 50 Bridge Street,
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
(O) + 61 (02) 82125109
- Canada Edition
Beijing Huajingshidai Information co.,Ltd.
Room 0803, Tower 2
No. 69 Chaoyang Road
(O) + 86 (10) 51386139
- Germany Edition
Platz der Einheit 1,
60327 Frankfurt Germany
(O) +49 (0)69 9750 3212
- India Edition
248, 3rd floor, Defence Colony
80 Ft. Road,
Indira Nagar Bangalore-560008 India
(O) + 91 (80) 4310 0900
- Italy Edition
- Japan Edition
Reforma 222. Paseo de la Reforma #222
18th Floor Esq. Havre Col.
Juarez Del. Cuauhtemoc,
Mexico D.F. C.P. 06600
(O) + 52 (55) 56 59 10 01
- U.K. Edition
25 Canada Square, 32nd Floor
London, E14 5LQ
(O) +44 207 718 8570
- U.S. Edition
7 Hanover Square, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10004
(O) +1 646 867 7100
The International Business Times Inc. was founded in 2005 with a mission to serve as a forum to facilitate better understanding and unity in order to help make the world truly connected.
Why do I need permission to use the INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo?
- To ensure that the INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo is used consistently and correctly.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES Brand Marketing must approve all collateral (print, electronic and broadcast).
- If you'd like to use a INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo on your website, in an advertisement, in an article or book, or any other reproduction, you must first receive permission from INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES.
Use only INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES approved artwork when using INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logos.
- The INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo must include the registered trademark.
- The International Business Times logo may appear in black & white, a CMYK build of 100% cyan/10% black (four color process) or PMS 300 for single color jobs.
The standards and preferred colors for the International Business Times logo are as follows:
- Blue on white
- White reversed out of a solid dark color
- The INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo is the preferred logo. The IBTIMES.com logo is the second choice.
- The INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo should not be superimposed on, or reversed out of, interfering photographic matter or other graphic elements.
- Provide as clear of a space around the logo as reasonably possible.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo placement:
If the INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo is shown on it's own or with up to two other logos it should be placed on the bottom center or bottom right-hand side.
If the INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo is shown with three or more logos it should be placed in the best position possible.
When INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES is mentioned in text:
- The logo should not appear in body copy. Instead, typeset INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES in the same typeface used in the text and in all caps.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES must appear on the same line, do not break between lines of text.
- When referring to the newspaper, state ‘The International Business Times’, four words. Never use IBT and avoid breaking from line to line. Refer to INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES as the 'newspaper' but never the 'paper.'
- The names of the newspaper sections (News, Markets, Life & Style) are written with initial caps and always appear in this order: News, Markets, Life & Style
- When referring to the website, state as ‘IBTimes.com’, one word, all caps except for the dot-com (which is lower case).
- When referring to any IBTIMES.com URL, state as ibtimes.com, all lower case.
- Do not capitalize first letter of ibtimes.com if it begins a sentence.
- When referring to INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES and IBTIMES.com, refer to the INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES Brand.
- Don't display or use the INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES logo in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES.
Reprints / Permission
Reprint with IBTimes to enhance your public relations endeavours
Partner with IBTimes to receive customized, co-branded coverage from international correspondents
Advertise to a truly global business audience