To celebrate Cyber Monday, electronics retailer Currys is continuing its Black Tag sale, which includes discounts on televisions, headphones, coffee machines, iPads, laptops and more.
The Currys website was one of several to struggle with huge demand on Black Friday, as eager shoppers flocked online and to physical stores to take advantage of widespread discounts and deals.
Following Black Friday, Cyber Monday began in 2005 and is the day of the year when online retailers typically offer their largest and most wide-ranging discounts. In the UK consumers are expected to spend almost £650m in 24 hours.
For Cyber Monday, which is on 1 December, Currys' Black Tag sale will continue, but only until stock runs out. Below we've included some highlights:
- LG 42LB570 Smart 42" LED TV - was £499 - now £279
- Beats by Dr Dre wireless Bluetooth headphones - was £249.95 - now £124
- Samsung Smart 24in LED monitor with Freeview - was £309.99 - now £149
- Google Chromecast - was £20 - now £18 (online only)
- Apple iPad mini 2 16GB - was £239 - now £209
- Apple iPad Air 1 64GB - was £559 - now £319
- Asus MeMO Pad HD 7, 16GB, pink - was £129.99 - now £50
- Samsung Smart 50in 4K Ultra HD TV - was £999 - now £749
- Jawbone Up fitness tracker - was £80 - now £39
- Nikon D3200 SLR camera with 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses- was £399.99 - now £339
- Panasonic 5.1 surround sound home cinema with 3D Blu-ray player - was £250 - now £150
For more on Cyber Monday, visit our live blog, which will be updated throughout Sunday and Monday to bring you the best deals the web has to offer.