Loot-hoarders and demon-slayers, take note: the Diablo 3 Game Guide on Battle.net has been updated with a volley of new information.
"We hope these updates are helpful to those of you looking to dig deeper into the slobbery innards of Diablo III," the official Blizzard blog said.
The updated information includes:
- A complete roster of all current monster affixes
- A new game difficulty page, including a chart demonstrating how monster resistance to crowd control scale in higher difficulty levels
- A guide to the differences between dual-wielding and two-handed weapons
- Information on the hidden workings of Magic Find
- Details on health globe drop rates
- A list of emotes and commands.
Several videos are also now available in the skills sections of each character class page. These include tutorials on:
"If you can think of more information you'd like to see added to the Diablo III game guide, please let us know in the comments section," Blizzard said.