- Citi CEO addresses MBA grads on post-crisis rehab tour
Citigroup Inc <C.N> Chief Executive Vikram Pandit, whose bank barely survived the financial crisis, on Sunday stepped into a once...
- WWF, Exeter Business School partner on exclusive MBA program
- Microsoft Releasing Kinect SDK This Spring
- Getting into Wharton: What every aspirant should know
From academic profile to expectations in the interview, Ankur Kumar, Deputy Director of MBA Admissions at the Wharton School tells us w...
- Essay Tip: Not a Single Etc.
- College Admissions: On not being admitted…
- Obama Student Loan Plan Aims to Ease Burden of Repayment
President Barack Obama Wednesday is expected to announce the details of a new student loan repayment initiative aimed at easing the hea...
- Top US B-school grads could take more than 10 years to recoup investment
- PersonalFinance: How to afford the costs of college
- Top Business Trends of 2012: Wharton Experts Weigh In
What's new for 2012? Wharton faculty share insider perspectives on issues that could affect your organization and your career in the new year.
- LBS and Wharton share top honors in the FT Global MBA rankings 2011
- India's B-school ISB offers management program with $15,000 annual stipend
- Now earn money as you practice GMAT essay writing!
Interested participants may get a chance to preview the types of essay questions they are likely to face as part of the GMAT® Analytica...
- The Top 5 MBA Destinations in Europe
- European business schools witness mammoth increase in applications