Feb 17th 2011Memo from Chancellor to Governor's office indicates that the flagship campus at Madison is looking at breaking away from the UW state system altogether.
Feb 16th 2011The home improvement retailer is set to give significant boost to job creation in the economy, hiring over 60000 seasonal associates to cope with the demands of a busy spring season.
Feb 18th 2011The U.S. Department of the Treasury in partnership with the U.S. Department of Education and the Charles Schwab Foundation has launched the 2011 National Financial Capability Challenge for high school students.
- Citi CEO addresses MBA grads on post-crisis rehab tour
Citigroup Inc <C.N> Chief Executive Vikram Pandit, whose bank barely survived the financial crisis, on Sunday stepped into a once...
- WWF, Exeter Business School partner on exclusive MBA program
- Microsoft Releasing Kinect SDK This Spring
- Johns Hopkins offers new executive MBA program
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School will be offering a new Executive MBA program beginning May 2011.
- 2010 Wall Street Journal EMBA Rankings
- China sends more students to US Business schools than India this year
- University of Phoenix to launch dedicated school for continuing education
Apollo Group announces the launch of a school under University of Phoenix to provide ongoing education to adults and executives.
- Rise in Applicants at Harvard Law
- More Women Earn Ph.D.s (and Other Degrees) than Men
- Wikipedia Blackout: When the Gateway to Knowledge is Shut
Wikipedia saysentire existence depends on free, open and uncensored internet.
- Obama Student Loan Plan Aims to Ease Burden of Repayment
- Have Cancer Questions? This Class Provides Answers
- Tuition Fee Protest to Prompt Mass Student Walkout
Thousands of students to join boycott against increasing educational fees.
- Seven Factors Behind Creating a High-Performance Business Team
- Top 6 Workplace Safety Trends in 2012
- Government Announces 36,000 Summer Jobs For Students
Government has officially announced the Canada Summer Jobs 2013, which will create up to 36,000 job opportunities for students across the country.
- Canada Jobless Rate at 4-Year Low Even as Growth Slows
- Canadian Job Creation Seen Sharply Lower in December