Championship leader Nico Rosberg lost the top spot to his Mercedes teammate as Lewis Hamilton was the fastest during the second practice session of the 2014 Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring.
Where to Watch Live
The third free practice begins at 10am BST, while the qualifying session starts at 1pm BST. Sky Sports F1 and Sky Sports F1 HD will provide live coverage of both events in the UK.
Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website.
Rosberg was the fastest during Free Practice 1, clocking a time of 1:11.295s. Hamilton was second, trailing behind the German driver by 0.140s in the first session of the day. However, Mercedes's British driver put up a great run in Free Practice 2, only to beat his teammate.
Hamilton took the top spot on Friday's final session with a time of 1:09.542s. Meanwhile, Rosberg came second. One man was constantly challenging the Mercedes drivers as Ferrari's Fernando Alonso, who is 0.928s behind Hamilton.
The Williams duo Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa were impressive during Free Practice 2, only to take the fourth and fifth spots respectively. Defending champion and Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel finished sixth on Friday at Red Bull Ring.
Top 10 Results of the Second Practice Session from Red Bull Ring:
1. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1:09.542s
2. Nico Rosberg (GER) Mercedes 1:09.919s
3. Fernando Alonso (SPA) Ferrari 1:10.470s
4. Valtteri Bottas (FIN) Williams 1:10.519s
5. Felipe Massa (BRA) Williams 1:10.521s
6. Sebastian Vettel (GER) Red Bull 1:10.807s
7. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 1:10.813s
8. Daniel Ricciardo (AUS) Red Bull 1:10.920s
9. Kevin Magnussen (DEN) McLaren 1:10.936s
10. Jean-Eric Vergne (FRA) Toro Rosso 1:10.972s