Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg qualified on pole for the seventh time this season at the 2014 Belgium Grand Prix with team-mate Lewis Hamilton starting alongside in second place.
Where to Watch Live
The race starts at 1pm BST, with Sky Sports F1 and BBC One providing live coverage in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website. Watch the race highlights at 7pm BST on BBC Two.
It was a wet qualifying session, with all drivers starting the session on intermediate tyres. The Mercedes drivers were in a class of their own with the next best driver over two seconds behind the two silver arrow cars.
Even though Hamilton was the fastest in Q2, he struggled in Q3 to match his team-mate's pace, thus losing out yet again. Rosberg took his seventh pole position of the season and fourth on the trot.
The Red Bull of Sebastian Vettel will line up in third and alongside him is Ferrari's Fernando Alonso, who will be pleased to have his car that high up the grid on a track that was clearly favouring the Mercedes powered cars.
With no rain predicted for the race day, all the drivers will have their full allocation of dry tyres at their disposal, which should make for a flat-out race to the finish. If Mercedes do not encounter a problem, it is difficult to see anyone challenging them for the top two places, but it could get exciting behind them, with Red Bull, Ferrari and Williams in the mix for the third and final podium spot.
Top 10 Results of Qualifying Session from Hungaroring:
1. Nico Rosberg (GER) Mercedes 2:05.591s
2. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 2:05.819s
3. Sebastian Vettel (GER) Red Bull 2:07.717s
4. Fernando Alonso (SPA) Ferrari 2:07.786s
5. Daniel Ricciardo (AUS) Red Bull 2:07.911s
6. Valterri Bottas (FIN) Williams 2:08.049s
7. Kevin Magnussen (DEN) McLaren 2:08.679s
8. Kimi Raikkonen (FIN) Ferrari 2:08.780s
9. Filipe Massa (BRA) Williams 2:09.170s
10. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 2:08.776s