Lewis Hamilton managed to finish Friday's practice session on top in front of his home crowd as the Mercedes driver was the fastest during Free Practice 2 of the 2014 British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Where to Watch Live
The third free practice begins at 10am BST, while the qualifying session starts at 1pm BST. Sky Sports F1 and Sky Sports F1 HD will provide live coverage of both events in the UK.
Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website.
Championship leader Nico Rosberg in his Mercedes set the pace in Free Practice 1 as the German driver was the quickest in the first session of the day. However, he lost the top spot to his Mercedes teammate in the final session.
Despite having engine problem during Free Practice 2 and being forced to end his session early, Hamilton managed to clinch the first spot to finish Friday's session on a high. The British driver clocked a time of 1:34.508s.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was third while Red Bull duo Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel were fourth and fifth respectively. Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen managed to finish in top 10.
Susie Wolff, the first lady driver in 20 years, had a disappointing Free Practice 1 as oil pressure problem forced Williams's new driver to pull off the circuit after four laps. Meanwhile, her teammate Felipe Massa also had a crash in the first session.
Top 10 Results of the Second Practice Session from Silverstone:
1. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1:34.508s
2. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1m 34.736s
3. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1m 35.224s
4. Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) Red Bull 1m 35.511s
5. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1m 35.627s
6. Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Williams 1m 36.016s
7. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 1m 36.228s
8. Kevin Magnussen (Den) McLaren 1m 36.299s
9. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 1m 36.554s
10. Jean-Eric Vergne (Fra) Toro Rosso 1m 36.583s