Nico Rosberg managed to get the better of his Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton as the German driver took pole for the 2014 Canadian Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal.
Where to Watch Live
The race starts at 7pm BST, with Sky Sports F1 and BBC Radio 5 Live providing live coverage in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website. Watch the race highlights on Monday at 12:05am BST on BBC Three.
Rosberg was the fastest during Saturday's qualifying session after clocking a time of 1:14.874s to start the race from front at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. The 28-year-old German driver took his third pole of this season.
He was 0.079s ahead of Hamilton, who was keen on taking pole after losing the Monaco Grand Prix to Rosberg. The British driver would be hoping for a win and would have a tough task ahead of him, especially after his Mercedes teammate's recent form.
The Williams duo, Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa, fought for the third and fourth spots. However, defending champions and Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel surprised to finish third, which saw Bottas and Massa start the Canadian Grand Prix from the fourth and fifth places respectively.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso was seventh with a time of 1:8.814, while Kimi Raikkonen managed to finish in top 10.
Top 10 Results of Qualifying Session from Circuit Gilles Villeneuve:
1. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1:14.874s
2. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1:14.953s
3. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1:15.548s
4. Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Williams 1:15.550s
5. Felipe Massa (Bra) Williams 1:15.578s
6. Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) Red Bull 1:15.589s
7. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1:15.814s
8. Jean-Eric Vergne (Fra) Toro Rosso 1:16.162s
9. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 1:16.182s
10. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 1:16.214s