Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton was successful in finishing Friday's final session of the 2014 German Grand Prix as the fastest driver during Free Practice 2 at the Hockenheimring.
Where to Watch Live
The third free practice begins at 10am BST, while the qualifying session starts at 1pm BST. Sky Sports F1 and Sky Sports F1 HD will provide live coverage of both events in the UK.
Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website.
Championship leader and Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was the fastest during the first practice session after clocking a time of 1:19.131s. His teammate Hamilton managed to finish Free Practice 1 behind the German driver.
However, Hamilton clocked a fastest time of this year's German Grand Prix as he managed to top the second practice session, with a time of 1:18.341. Rosberg was trailing by 0.024s.
Rosberg was hoping to impress his home fans during the practice session at the Hockenheimring. The German driver missed to finish both the session at the top by just less than a fraction of a second.
Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo was third, while Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen was fourth. Defending champion Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso managed to finish in top 10 as they were at eighth and ninth spot respectively.
Top 10 Results of the Second Practice Session from Hockenheimring:
1. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1:18.341s
2. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1:18.365s
3. Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) Red Bull 1:18.443s
4. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 1:18.887s
5. Kevin Magnussen (Den) McLaren 1:18.960s
6. Felipe Massa (Bra) Williams 1:19.024s
7. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 1:19.221s
8. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1:19.248s
9. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1:19.329s
10. Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Williams 1:19.385s