Lewis Hamilton will start Sunday's race of the 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix from pole after the Mercedes driver clinched his second pole of the season at Sepang International Circuit.
Where to Watch Live
The race starts at 9am GMT, with Sky Sports F1 and BBC Radio 5 Live providing live coverage in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website. Watch the race highlights at 9pm GMT on BBC Red Button.
After taking pole for the Australian Grand Prix, Hamilton starts the race from the first place at Sepang International Circuit. The British driver clocked a time of 1:59.431s and was 0.055s ahead of defending champions and Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel.
Hamilton's Mercedes teammate and Australian Gran Prix winner Nico Rosberg will start Sunday's race from third place. He clocked a time of 2:00.050s, Meanwhile, Ferrari's Fernando Alonso failed to finish in top three as he was fourth.
After his impressive form during Friday's Free Practice 1 and Free Practice 2 where he was the second fastest, Kimi Raikkonen was sixth in the qualifying of the Malaysian Grand Prix. Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo was fifth while McLaren's Kevin Magnussen will start from eight.
Top 10 Results of Qualifying Session from Sepang International Circuit:
1. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1:59.431s
2. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1:59.486s
3. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes-Mercedes 2:00.050s
4. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 2:00.175s
5. Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) Red Bull 2:00.541s
6. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 2:01.218s
7. Nico Hulkenberg (Ger) Force India 2:01.712s
8. Kevin Magnussen (Den) McLaren 2:02.213s
9. Jean-Eric Vergne (Fra) Toro Rosso 2:03.078s
10. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 2:04.053s