Nico Rosberg took pole for the Sunday's race of the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix after the Mercedes driver was the fastest during the qualifying round at the Circuit de Monaco.
Where to Watch Live
The race starts at 1pm BST, with Sky Sports F1 and BBC Radio 5 Live providing live coverage in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website. Watch the race highlights at 5:05pm BST on BBC One.
Rosberg took the lead as the German driver is eyeing for his second win of the year after winning the season opener in the Australian Grand Prix. He was the fastest during the qualifying session on Saturday, clocking a time of 1:15.989s.
Rosberg sealed the pole for Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix in a controversial fashion as he went off at the Mirabeau corner, appearing to have lost control over his car during his final qualifying lap. However, Stewards have cleared him of any wrongdoing and retains his pole position.
The German driver's going into the escape road has seen his Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton start behind him in the second place for the race. Red Bull duo Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel will start from the third and fourth spot, respectively.
Meanwhile, Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso was fifth while his teammate and Finnish driver Kimi Raikkonen was sixth with a time of 1:17.389s.
Top 10 Results of Qualifying Session from Circuit de Monaco:
1. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1:15.989s
2. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1:16.048s
3. Daniel Ricciardo (AUs) Red Bull 1:16.384s
4. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1:16.547s
5. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1:16.686s
6. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 1:17.389s
7. Jean-Eric Vergne (Fra) Toro Rosso 1:17.540s
8. Kevin Magnussen (Den) McLaren 1:17.555s
9. Daniil Kvyat (Rus) Toro Rosso 1:18.090s
10. Sergio Perez (Mex) Force India 1:18.327s