World champion Sebastian Vettel is hunting his eighth consecutive win at the 2013 United States Grand Prix as the Red Bull driver took pole for Sunday's race at the Circuit of The Americas.
Where to Watch Live
The race starts at 7pm GMT, with Sky Sports F1 and BBC Radio 5 Live providing live coverage in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website. Watch the race highlights at 10:25pm GMT on BBC.
Vettel was the fastest during practice and qualifying. The German driver seemed to have surrendered pole for Sunday's race to his Red Bull team-mate Mark Webber, only to snatch it away from the Australian in the final lap of qualifying.
The four-time world champion clocked a time of 1:36.338 while Webber was second, trailing behind Vettel by 0.103s. It will be a Red Bull one-two for the race at the Circuit of The Americas on Sunday.
Lotus driver Romain Grosjean will start the race from third spot while Sauber's Nico Hulkenberg is in fourth. Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton was fifth while Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso will start behind him from sixth place.
Vettel won the last seven races in a row, starting from his victory at the Belgium Grand Prix in August. The German driver is the hot favourite to win the United States Grand Prix.
Top 10 Results of Qualifying Session from Circuit of The Americas:
1. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1:36.338
2. Mark Webber (Aus) Red Bull 1:36.441
3. Romain Grosjean (Fra) Lotus 1:37.155
4. Nico Hulkenberg (Ger) Sauber 1:37.296
5. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1:37.345
6. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1:37.376
7. Sergio Perez (Mex) McLaren 1:37.452
8. Heikki Kovalainen (Fin) Lotus 1:37.715
9. Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Williams 1:37.836
10. Esteban Gutierrez (Mex) Sauber 1:38.034