Harrison Wells, Cisco Ramone, and Barry Allen have arrived in Zoom's universe but their plan to rescue Jesse has hit a snag. The Flash season 2's previous episode Welcome To Earth-2 ended with Zoom kidnapping Barry and taking him to his lair, where he meets Jesse.
Here are a few things to expect in the upcoming episode [Spoilers Ahead]
1. Episode 14 is titled, Escape From Earth-2, which will conclude the two-part event featuring Barry Allen and Cisco Ramone's trip to Earth-2.
2. With Barry missing, Harrison and Cisco will team up with Earth 2's Barry and Iris to save the Speedster. A new promo shows Wells explaining to Earth 2's Iris and Barry that Zoom has kidnapped his daughter and Earth 1's Barry as Cisco says, "We need to find his[Zoom] lair."
3. The synopsis states that the team asks for help from the most "unexpected source". This source will be Killer Frost. The promo shows Cisco and team setting a trap for Caitlin Snow's doppelganger and it looks like she will reveal Zoom's hiding spot, which is up on a hill top.
Previously, executive producer Todd Helbing told Comic Book that Barry of Earth 1 is different from Barry of Earth 2. Helbing said, "You will in the next episode see a lot more of Earth-2 Barry. He's quite a bit different from Earth-1 Barry."
4. Back on Earth-1, Caitlin will rush to perfect Velocity-9 so that Jay Garrick can stop the Geomancer (guest star Adam Stafford) who is terrorising Central City.
5. A new trailer released by The CW for the upcoming episodes hints at the ramifications of Barry's trip to Earth-2, which appears to have changed him and he has "gone rogue". We also see Barry trapped in his Star Labs jail.
If you missed the previous episode, check out a few top ten shocking moments from episode 13.