Xiaomi's latest mid-range smartphone, the Mi 4C is officially available only in China for purchase, but now a third-party e-tailer has listed the device on its portal as available to buy for £159.40 ($244). The e-tailer is also promising delivery of the device within two to seven working days.
Geekbuying, which is based in China, is accepting orders for delivery of Xiaomi Mi 4C smartphones in the UK and a host of other countries. The e-tailer is offering the device with a one-year warranty and it is covered under its return policy as well.
Prior to purchasing the device, we recommend that buyers check whether the device is a global unlocked variant as LTE connectivity would vary based on geography. Moreover, PC Advisor has warned of grey-market tech from China, hence users are advised to exercise caution while making purchases.
Apart from the UK, Geekbuying has claimed it will be shipping the smartphone to users in the US, India and a host of other European countries.
Key technical specs of Xiaomi Mi 4C
- 5in IPS display
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) operating system, with MIUI 7 on top
- 1.44 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 and 1.82 GHz dual-core Cortex-A57 CPUs within a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC
- 13 MP rear camera
- 5 MP front camera
- 2/3 GB RAM
- 16/32GB fixed internal storage
- LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 2.0 and microUSB connectivity
- 3080 mAh fixed Lithium-Polymer battery.