More than 20 firefighters helped deliver an American man from danger after he became trapped inside a giant vagina in Germany.
Emergency services had to pull him out of the stone sculpture of the sex organ with their bare hands, after the 20-year-old had climbed inside it for a dare.
It happened in the town of Tuebingen in the south of the country, where a stone sculpture of a vagina measuring six feet in height has proudly stood for 13 years.
Local paper Schwaebisches Tagblatt remarked forceps were not needed to extract the foreign exchange from the inside the vagina.
It is also understood he did not need to be carried away on a stretcher brought by the emergency services to the scene, outside the microbiology and virology department.
Fireman Markus Mozer told NBC News: "It was a dare. The young man had tried to pose for an unusual photo and climbed into the artwork."
- US Teenager Dallas Archer Hides Loaded Gun in Vagina During Arrest
- Vaginas Grown in Labs Implanted in Women
- South London Drug Mule Estelle Brett Smuggled Cocaine Worth £47,000 in Vagina
- Woman Gets Hard Boiled Egg Stuck Inside Her, Husband Tries Removing It With Chopsticks
- Oklahoma Woman Smuggles Marijuana Pipe Into Jail Using Vagina