Discerning GTA 5 gamer and tipster, DomisLive, reveals some interesting tips to overcome the increased difficulty levels with Rooftop Rumble mission in GTA Online, following the release of 1.13 High-Life update.
With Rockstar making it increasingly difficult to earn in-game money with every new update for GTA Online, discerning gamers are busy finding new ways to overcome the obstacles in their bid to make quick bucks in the game.
Following massive fan request over Twitter, DomisLive, has shared some of his most-cherished tips and tricks to make the Rooftop Rumble mission easily playable for newbies and veterans alike.
Here is how you do it:
- For starters, choose your spawning point nearby to the mission area by activating the mission near the parking lot. This will save time between respawns if you get killed in the shootout while fighting off the FIB agents during the mission.
- Given the higher range of accuracy with the FIB agents, it is advisable to stay away from them and use your sniper to take them out one by one.
- Pull out your sniper rifle and scout for FIB agents hiding behind walls and vehicles in the parking lot. Aim for the head and try to get a one shot kill every time as this will prevent them from firing back at you.
- Preferably get behind some cover to avoid damage, as these agents will try to surround you or flank you especially if you are doing it solo.
- Avoid spending too much time outside the parking lot, as an element of surprise in your attack will tilt the scales in your favour. So, just keep moving as you take them out and changeover to an assault rifle or a machine gun once you are inside the garage, for a faster rate of fire.
- Finally, you get to the point to chase down the guy with the briefcase and kill him for a decent sum of money.
Tip: Use the compound wall as your cover for protection, while you take out the agents inside the garage.