Avid fans of GTA 5 are in for a special treat as they can still enjoy the traditional car duplication glitch for making unlimited money, with due credit to YouTuber ExtremeGamingVideos.
Rockstar seems to have patched up several money glitches and RP glitches with the newly released 1.16 update for GTA Online.
Nevertheless, the YouTuber has shared a simple video guide to make unlimited money and RP via solo money and AFK RP glitches in GTA Online, following the release of 1.16 update.
First up let's take a look at new solo unlimited money glitch for 1.16 update:
- Get a brand new car to the Los Santos Customs (LSC) and ensure just the front two wheels are inside the garage while the rest of the car's body is outside.
- Call up your mechanic via in-game phone and wait for the menu on the left to pop-up on the display.
- Then drive the car into the garage once the menu pops up and your in-game phone says connected.
- Park the car adjacent to the wall (as shown in the video). If there is too much damage to the car, you will need to repair it first.
- Then move to the front passenger's seat and get out of the car from the other side.
- Now get back to the driver's seat and press Y on the D-Pad, and within half-a-second start spamming the A button with the Sell Vehicle option highlighted.
- Then just sell the car and get out of it.
- Follow the rest of the instructions as suggested in the video to duplicate your car every 45 minutes and sell them at the LSC for some quick cash.
Note: The glitch works similar to original car duplication glitch in GTA Online and can be performed on both Xbox 360 and PS3 systems.
In related news, the same tipster walks us through the simplest of solo unlimited RP glitches using the AFK RP method with two star-wanted level in GTA Online.
Here is how you do it:
- Just drive your car to the location Roy Lowenstein Boulevard and take a right turn at the junction and drive all along the compound wall of the building.
- Now park the car adjacent to the wall and jump over to the other side (see video) to reach the subordinate building.
- Then climb over the neighbouring building and get to the top of the building where you will see a Helipad marker.
- Now you need to stand exactly to the earmarked location (see video) and hide behind the wall so that cops cannot see you.
- Stay rooted to this location and do not move. Let the radar stop blinking on your mini-map.
- Wait for 10 to 20 seconds at the same spot and the cops will be back on the radar where you will see red spots blinking again.
- This is an unlimited AFK RP glitch, which will fetch you tons of RP in no time.
- Just ensure that your controller is not frozen and can move your character on the screen as you look around. So, you are not accidentally forced out of the game.
Note:You will see the RP increase every few minutes as it is a slow process and RPs get accumulated over time.
However, if you want to try out some faster RP glitches (non-AFK), check out the videos from other YouTubers, Sernando and Mr.Nasty (below):