A discerning GTA 5 tipster, iJordanb1409, has revealed a new unlimited RP glitch via Away From Keyboard (AFK) mode after the 1.13 Patch in GTA Online.
This glitch is applicable in a deathmatch event in GTA Online with 4 to 7 players in the game which is aptly titled "100,000RP+$$$+BOOST". So, this glitch not only permits you to earn unlimited RP in quick time, but it also helps you get rich with a decent sum of money at the end of each match.
Here is how you do it:
- Just invite as many players as you can and then get into the jet plane parked nearby.
- Now keep tapping the "A" button repeatedly to fire the machine gun at your rival team that keeps re-spawning after every few seconds.
- The bigger the kill streak, the more RP you get. So, it is an ideal event for trigger-happy gamers.
- Tip #1: This glitch works even when you are Away From the Keyboard (AFK) as you just have to tape down the "A" button with some adhesive tape to get your job done.
- Tip #2: The key to score off maximum RP with this glitch is by killing as many enemies as you can within a few seconds. You will be entitled to receive bonus Job Points (JP) once the mission objective is complete.
Earlier, we discussed the fastest solo unlimited money glitch for GTA Online after the 1.13 update that allows you to make $700K every time you sell your duplicated bike. Read more about it here.