Avid GTA 5 gamers can now explore a bunch of unseen hidden locations in the game's online mode, as discerning GTA 5 tipster, DomisLive (aka Dom), has revealed six secret locations including Research Lab, Police Department, Broke Down Hospital and more in his latest YouTube video.
Interested gamers can follow the step-by-step instructions to unlock the secret locations via in-game glitch in GTA 5. Here is how you do it:
- In order to access these secret locations in the game, you need to login to your Rockstar Social Club account and download the required Job playlist from the following link: http://goo.gl/5yT9Rl and also download the individual jobs mentioned in the playlist.
- Note: The Job playlist was initially created for PS3 consoles while the Xbox 360 version will be updated a bit later.
- Once you have downloaded the Job playlist to your console, you are all set to execute the glitch to unlock hidden locations.
First of the lot is the Research Lab, which can be accessed through a mission in single-player. Unlike the earlier glitch, now there is an easier way to activate the glitch.
Here is how you do it:
- Make sure you have downloaded the mission or job named as 'Section 3' and logged into GTA Online with Invite Only session.
- Once you have adjusted the game settings to your liking, just tap the B button on your Xbox 360 or circle button on your PS3 and choose Yes to confirm that you want to quit the job.
- After you quit the job, you will spawn inside the elevator as shown in the video.
- Now you can exit the elevator and roam around the Research Lab without any restrictions.
Police Station Deathmatch
Next up on the list is the Police Station Deathmatch mission which can be downloaded via Rockstar Social Club.
Once you have downloaded the mission from the Job playlist, here is what you should do:
- Start the mission in GTA Online (Invite Only session) and then hit the B button on Xbox 360 or Circle button on PS3 to force the glitch into action.
- You will now spawn inside the Police Department with free roam access throughout the building.
Let us know if you were able to access the hidden parts of the Police Station, before using this glitch. Please leave your comments below.
Broken Down Hospital
Finally, we take a look at the Broken Down Hospital glitch, which spawns you directly on the second floor.
Repeat the same steps you did for other two glitches to activate this glitch after aborting the job and you will gain free roam access throughout the hospital building.
Note: The hospital building is inaccessible in GTA Online and it can only be unlocked using this glitch.
In the later part of the video, you can also get a glimpse of TVM4s Trevor Meth Lab, wherein you can setup a Team Deathmatch in any of these secret locations.