There is more good news for avid GTA 5 gamers, as freshly leaked Heist DLC information reveals some interesting details about new clothes, cars, weapons and modernised CCTV apartments that will be part of the upcoming 1.18 update for GTA Online.
As renowned YouTuber iCrazyTeddy explains in his second video instalment for the massive Heist DLC leak, GTA 5 gamers are in for an irresistible treat as the holiday season brings tons of goodies from Rockstar including exclusive DLC unlockable items for GTA Online.
Here are excerpts from the leaked Heist DLC info as cited by reputed GTA 5 tipster, NillxModz:
- The Heist DLC is expected to introduce three brand new vehicles, wherein the leaked game code suggests that these vehicles belong to Sports Classic and Sports categories, although their exact names have not yet been confirmed or finalised.
- Three Heist-themed clothing items are also on the cards, wherein the details are not yet known, except for the category type suggesting it will be a Special Outfit (available from the counter).
- Tip #1: It is anybody's guess that Heists DLC might see the debut of some kind of Army uniform or combat suits that provide additional protection in combat against bullets, explosives etc.
- Five new hairstyles will be part of Heists, whose names are yet to be confirmed or finalised.
- Two new contact lenses will also make their way into your wardrobe, as you prepare to dress differently for every new occasion in GTA Online Heists.
- Tip #2: At the moment, the tipsters have only scratched the surface of the leaked game code, as the Dev tags found in the code simply provide a hint at the category type rather than revealing the exact item names.
- Brand new Apartment – CCTV function with two AI-characters monitoring them inside your apartment. This feature is limited to current-gen consoles (PS4 and Xbox One) and PC.
- Ability to use the Heist planning board in order to select a location or choosing online-Crew members and their role, and the length of time before the Heist request expires from the Email app on their phone.
- Four new audio files linked to the Heist missions, which have been identified as an alarm bell, the sound of a vault opening, sirens and a background track.
- Tip #3: A previously leaked screenshot (see above) pertaining to the Heist DLC apartment interiors reconfirms that the CCTV operating and monitoring station would definitely be part of the upcoming DLC.