Rockstar is yet to fulfil loads of wish-lists put forth by curious gamers and GTA 5 fans online, while several discerning tipsters have been hunting for hidden secrets within the game files pertaining to special player abilities and information about upcoming DLC content ( including Heists, Casino, High-Life and more) for the game.
One such tipster, Granty, has revealed a simple trick to activate Super Brakes with any vehicle that you are driving in GTA Online.
Here is how you do it:
- Hold down the D-pad and switch to any character.
- You will be taken to the quit screen.
- Now hit B to confirm and exit the online session (same procedure holds good for both Xbox 360 and PS3).
- For instance, you are driving too fast and suddenly if you feel the need to brake or stop abruptly, just hold down the D-pad to choose a random online or offline character and then let go.
- When the quit screen appears, quickly press B to prevent the game from switching back to single player mode and simultaneously bring your car to a dead halt.
Tip: This little trick could come in handy to avoid trashing your car during a wild cop chase or while racing your rivals online. So, use it wisely whenever you need it.
Click here to read about GTA 5 DLC: Release Date Details for 1.13 Patch, High-Life and Heists DLCs Revealed