Avid GTA 5 gamers are in for a special New Year treat, as discerning YouTuber DomisLive (aka Dom) has revealed an intuitive way of making fast money in GTA Online (after the Christmas update) without getting banned.
This method uses an inherent in-game glitch which enables players to collect up to $32,000 (if four players are participating) every time he or she kills self in the bike race known as 'Dock and Roll'.
Tip #1: The catch here is you need to kill yourself by ramming your bike against the wall (as depicted in the video below) without completing any checkpoints.
In other words, you need to perform this action soon after the race begins.
Tip #2: You need a friend to join you for this race in GTA Online. If you do not have any friends you could accept an invite from Dom by posting your gamer ID tag in the comments section of Dom's YouTube channel.
Tip #3: This is the smallest bike race that allows you to play a single lap and earn over $50,000 in less than a minute.
Here is how you do it:
- Just join an online session with your friends in GTA 5 and launch the bike race known as 'Dock and Roll'
- You can join up to eight players in this race and you can earn more money with more people you invite into the game
- Ensure that matchmaking is set to "closed" in the game settings and place a bet of at least $10,000 on yourself, before you begin the race
- The simple trick is to run your bike into the wall, kill yourself and pick up the loot from the fallen players
- All eight players need to repeat the same trick once for every round of the race, and then complete the race after re-spawning
- So, effectively you will earn about $86,000 (with eight players) or $54,000 (with four players) for each one-lap race that you complete successfully, after killing yourself
- Just beware that if you cross a checkpoint and then try to kill yourself, you will not stand a chance to earn any money
- Rinse and repeat the process to become a quick millionaire in no time
For further assistance, check out the video tutorial (below) from Dom: