Renowned GTA 5 tipster, Typical Gamer, has recently shared some useful tips and tricks in GTA Online such as Realistic mode, Sticky Bomb trick, tips to remove armour for becoming invisible and more.
Sticky Bomb Trick
First up in the list is the sticky bomb trick, which was introduced with the 1.15 update or Independence Day DLC. This trick allows you to attach sticky bombs on other players and NPCs in the game.
Tip #1: In order to make this glitch work, you need to stand behind a fellow player or NPC and aim the sticky bomb at their back. You cannot use this trick while facing the front of a player or NPC as the sticky bomb falls down without attaching itself to the player's body.
Another discerning GTA 5 tipster, DomisLive (aka Dom), has also shared his insight with the art of using sticky bombs in GTA Online.
Here is how you do it:
- Just stand behind a player and throw the sticky bombs at his/her back. Note: The sticky bombs will not stick to the chest.
- Once you have placed the sticky bombs on your friend or a co-player, hold the back button on the Xbox 360 or the select button on the PS3.
- Then ask him to place his character in passive mode (see video below). This trick allows him to stay alive whenever you decide to blow up the sticky bombs on him.
- On the contrary, you can use this passive mode trick on yourself by asking your friend to place sticky bombs on your back and then blow them up.
- So, once you have the sticky bombs placed on your back, just move closer to your friend in the game and ask him to detonate the bombs.
- You will notice that your friend dies, but you are unaffected by the bomb detonation.
Tip #2:When you are in Passive mode, nobody can place a sticky bomb on your back regardless of the glitch or exploits being used in the game.
Fire Fighter Trick
Just get into a Fire truck and press 'X' on Xbox 360 or 'Square' on PS3 to lock on to the nearest vehicle.
Then hit 'RP' on Xbox 360 or 'R1' on PS3 to move the hosepipe in the direction you want to spray the water.
Tip #3: This trick can be used as a weapon to kill cops or rival players in GTA Online.
Next up on the list is Realistic mode, which can be enabled by navigating to Start > Settings > Display and then access display calibration via Brightness settings.
To enable Realistic mode, here is what you should do:
Set the Brightness level all the way down to the lowest setting.
This setting makes it all the more difficult to see in the night with your car's headlights off. Consequently, turning on your car headlights and fog lights makes the visibility more realistic.
On the contrary, pushing the display Brightness level to the maximum setting makes the game world transform into Day time visibility, although logically the in-game time still shows it is night.
Remove Armour and Become Invisible
Typical Gamer reveals a nifty trick to become invisible by taking off your character's armour in GTA Online.
Here is what you should do:
Access the interaction menu by holding the select button and then go to your inventory and choose body armour.
You can press X on Xbox 360 or Square on PS3 to wear the chosen armour in the inventory or remove all of them to become invisible.
Note: You do not need to purchase the armour for trying them out for trial.
You can swim faster if you keep under the water level rather than swimming over the surface and more over you could avoid detection by cops with a three-star or four-star wanted level when you swim under water.
Swimming longer under water also enhances your stamina much quicker than swimming on the surface.
To go underwater, just hit 'RP' on Xbox 360 and 'R1' on PS3. Alternatively, hit 'X' on PS3 or 'A' on Xbox 360 to swim faster under water.
GTA 5 First Person Glitch Without Mods
In related news, discerning GTA 5 tipster, Dom, has shared some interesting tips about using First Person glitch for driving cars and flying aircraft in GTA Online without any mods.
According to the tipster, the First Person glitch seems to be working fine on both Xbox 360 and PS3 in GTA Online as you can see the first person view from the helicopter's cockpit as evident in the video.
Here is how you do it:
- To do this glitch, go to the designated location on the map and enter the Ferris Whale.
- Now purchase a ticket and step away. Then hold the Back button on Xbox 360 or the Select button on PS3.
- Now choose the option: Kill Yourself from the interaction menu, while you are still at the entrance of Ferris Whale.
- Hold the Y button on Xbox 360 or Triangle button on PS3. This will spawn you at the beach.
- Now to check if the First Person glitch is activated or working, just hit the Select button on PS3 or the Back button on Xbox 360.
- If you don't see the interaction menu at this moment, it confirms the glitch is working.
- Just hop on to the Roller Coaster and ask one of your friends to take the same seat as yours.
- You can see that your friend is actually sitting on top of you, which confirms the glitch is in action.
- At this moment change your view, and once your ride is over, you will be in First Person mode.