Several users have been reportedly encountering jailbreak errors such as 1101, 1102, 1103 etc while jailbreaking their devices running on iOS 8.3 with the TaiG jailbreak.
However, IBTimes UK brings you an extensive list of troubleshooting steps to fix the various issues encountered during the iOS 8.3 jailbreak on Windows or Mac.
Fix Jailbreak Failed! error
If you encounter this error message, try turning off the Wi-Fi on the device and then re-jailbreak it.
Fix Storage Almost Full error after jailbreak
Just run Cydia and wait until it is fully loaded, and the issue should get fixed.
Fix error when installing iTunes 12.0.1 in Virtual Machine
If Windows is installed as Virtual Machine in Parallels on OS X, then you may encounter this error when installing iTunes 12.0.1.
This issue can easily be fixed by reinstalling the Parallels Tools and then reinstalling iTunes 12.0.1.
Fix Error - 1101 (Stuck at 20%)
If you encounter the error 1101 or get stuck at 20% during the jailbreak process, you need to first uninstall the existing version of iTunes (v12.1.2 or earlier) from the computer and reinstall an older version of iTunes (v12.0.1).
Here is the complete step-by-step guide:
- Uninstall iTunes 12.1.2 or any other version of iTunes from your computer by going to Control Panel > Select iTunes from the list > click Uninstall. You may want to select all related components under iTunes and uninstall them.
- Check the System type for the Windows version installed on your computer via Control Panel > System and Security > System.
- Download the appropriate software for the Windows version (32-bit or 64-bit) running on your computer:
- After you have installed the older version of iTunes on the computer, just download the latest version of TaiG 2.0 for Windows.
- Then continue with the normal jailbreak process using TaiG 2.0.
You should now be able to jailbreak your iOS device successfully.
Fix Error – 1102
To fix this error, try the following:
- Turn on AirPlane Mode.
- Also ensure that Touch ID and Passcode are turned off via Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
Fix Error – 1103
This error indicates that the jailbreak tool you downloaded might have some corrupted files. Just try re-downloading TaiG 2.0 and run the jailbreak process again.
Fix Error – 1104 (Stuck at 30% or 40%)
Try using a different USB port on your computer to fix this issue. If the issue still persists, just try running the jailbreak on a different Windows computer.
Fix Error – 1105 (Stuck at 50%)
If you get this error, try the following steps:
Disable all security programs on your computer and try re-jailbreaking the device. After the jailbreak completes, you can enable the program.
Also verify that Find My iPhone feature is turned off via Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone
Fix Injecting (Stuck at 60%)
Try the following quick-fixes, if your jailbreak progress gets stuck at 60% or during the injecting stage:
- As the first step, you can try rebooting both your iOS device and Windows computer.
- Then try launching TaiG in Administrator mode: Right-click on TaiG's (.exe) file and then click 'Run as administrator'. Finally, try re-jailbreaking your device and it should work.
- If the issue still persists, just perform a fresh restore of your device on iOS 8.3 and check if that fixes it. You can download the necessary iOS 8.3 firmware for your device by following our step-by-step guide posted here.
[Source: Redmond Pie]