Huawei's Honor 4X, which had grabbed eyeballs even before its official launch, by virtue of it being a budget offering, has now finally reached the United Kingdom where the smartphone is up for online ordering.
The Huawei Honor 4X is slated to be released across retail stores on 17 April, but potential customers can now book their handsets online at Amazon, if beating the retail rush seems a constraint.
Honor 4X is priced at £145 online on Amazon, with the e-tailer claiming to deliver the smartphone for free across the UK.
The Huawei Honor 4X is seemingly popular in Asian countries such as India where the smartphone was initially sold through flash sales conducted online and now through outright online sales. IBTimes UK has learnt that the handset was sold out completely in less than a minute during the initial flash sale held on 30 March.
The Honor 4X is also said to have received an overall pre-registration of more than 200,000 for the online flash sales in India.
If you live in India, and would like to purchase the Huawei Honor 4X, then head over to Flipkart which has now opened direct sales of the smartphone.
In India, Huawei's Honor 4X is priced at Rs 10,500 (£114).
Key technical specifications of Huawei Honor 4X:
- 5.5in IPS capacitive display
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system out of the box; upgradeable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 13MP primary camera
- 5MP secondary snapper
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage up to 32GB
- 4G LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 3000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery, offering claimed talktime of up to 15 hours on 3G.