The iFile developer has confirmed the availability of iFile 2.1.0-1 jailbreak tweak in Cydia.
Last week, the developer mentioned that he was working on an iOS 8 compatible version of his jailbreak tweak. The first update for the tweak will fix bugs in the Box SDK and add iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus compatibility.
The new update to iFile, as promised by the developer, integrates a plethora of enhancements and fixes.
The iFile is a complete file manager and viewer and gives full free access to the files of a jailbroken device. If you do not have the update, you can get it from Cydia for $3.99.
- Added Hebrew localisation
- Added iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support
- Added icons for iPhone 6 Plus
- During search in file list the search magnifying glass icon gets replaced with an activity indicator
- Fixed problem in not listing some external viewers, e.g. Whatsapp, Dropbox, iMovie etc
- Fixed issue that Bluetooth transfers via GameKit were not working on iOS 7+ anymore
- Fixed issue that stored URL from a 2nd tab will be stored back to 1st tab
- Fixed that status bar was black on black in Audio Player
- Fixed bug in Box SDK that lead to crash on launch on iOS 8
- Updated "Pull down to refresh" arrow with iOS 7 styled one on iOS 7 and later
- Fixed that integer numbers containing a decimal indicator (, or .) got interpreted as floats in Property List Editor number fields