ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery 220.127.116.11 is now available for the Samsung Galaxy Note (N8000) model.
To install CWM Touch Recovery 18.104.22.168, check the tutorial below. IBTimes UK cautions users it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during installation. This installation is only for the Galaxy Note N8000 variant.
Flashing this recovery on the device will void the warranty.
- Back up important data
- Ensure at least 30 percent charge in device's battery
- Enable USB debugging (to do so browse to Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging)
To install CWM recovery 22.214.171.124 on Samsung Galaxy Note N8000:
- Download and extract the CWM recovery and the Odin v3.07.exe files
- Switch the device off and wait for about five seconds until the device completely switches off
- The device should now enter Download mode (you can do so, by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons until you see a Samsung logo)
- Open Odin and connect Galaxy Note 10.1 to the PC using USB cable. You will now get a message saying "ADDED" in the Odin. Moreover, the COM port number will turn yellow if the device is successfully added
- Choose the file to be flashed. Click the PDA button and choose the .tar file
- In Odin, make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are selected. Ensure that Re-Partition option is checked only if you are using .pit file
- Hit the Start button to begin the flashing process
- Once flashing is completed, you will get a PASS message with a green background in Odin. The device will now reboot by itself and you will see the Samsung logo
- Unplug the device from PC
The Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8000) should now have CWM Recovery 126.96.36.199 (touch version) installed.
[Information Courtesy: Android Jinn]