iOS 8.2 is expected to be released for public consumption on 9 March, according to a recent tweet by BGR founder and editor, Jonathan Geller.
A recent BGR report suggests that Apple has decided to release one more Gold Master (GM) build for iOS 8.2 to employees and testers, ahead of its expected launch this coming Monday.
The GM build labelled as 12D508 brings numerous Health App improvements, stability enhancements and bug fixes, over the previous release.
Check out the complete official changelog for iOS 8.2 GM build 12D508 below:
Health App improvements
- Adds the ability to select the unit of measurement for body temperature, weight, height, distance, and blood glucose
- Improves stability when dealing with large amounts of data
- Includes the ability to add and visualise workout sessions from 3rd-party apps
- Addresses an issue that may have prevented users from adding a photo in Medical ID
- Fixes units for vitamins and minerals
- Fixes an issue where Health data wouldn't refresh after changes data source order
- Fixes an issue where some graphics showed no data values
- Adds a privacy setting that enables turning off tracking of steps, distance, and flights climbed
- Increases stability of Mail
- Improves stability of Flyover in Maps
- Improves stability of Music
- Improves VoiceOver reliability
- Improves connectivity with Made for iPhone Hearing Aids
- Fixes an issue in Maps that prevented navigating to some favourite locations
- Addresses an issue where the last word in a quick reply message wasn't autocorrected
- Fixes an issue where duplicate iTunes purchased content could prevent iCloud restore from completing
- Resolves an issue where some music or playlists didn't sync from iTunes to the Music app
- Fixes an issue where deleted audiobooks sometimes remained on the device
- Resolves an issue that could prevent call audio from routing to car speakers while using Siri Eyes Free
- Fixes a Bluetooth calling issue where no audio is heard until the call is answered
- Fixes a timezone issue where Calendar events appear in GMT
- Addresses an issue that caused certain events in a custom reoccurring meeting to drop from Exchange calendar
- Fixes a certificate error that prevented configuring an Exchange account behind a third-party gateway
- Fixes an issue that could cause an organiser's Exchange meeting notes to be overwritten
- Resolves an issue that prevented some Calendar events from automatically showing as 'busy' after accepting an invite.