Moussa Sow
Sow has talked up a move to Liverpool, but could be set to go to Turkey.

Liverpool target Moussa Sow is fielding interest from Turkish side Fenerbahce, according to French media, with the striker currently considering his future beyond Lille.

Sow has been the subject of a great deal of transfer talk lately, and though he was widely believed to be planning a move to Newcastle, after the Toon confirmed the purchase of Papiss Demba Cisse, the club now look to have met their striker quota for the month.

The 25 year old said at the beginning of the week that he would love to play for Liverpool, and is planning a move to the Premier League to further his skills.

"I am at Lille now but as we all know I want to play in England one day," Sow said on Monday.

"Liverpool, well, that is a dream club. Anyone would be happy; scoring goals in front of the Kop can be the highlight of a career."

Arsenal were also said to be coveting the hitman, but after signing Thierry Henry on a two month loan spell, the Gunners will not be in need of a striker until possibly summer, should Marouane Chamakh decide to leave the club.

Liverpool, however, are still very much in need of up front support, with Luis Suarez serving an FA sanctioned ban and Andy Carroll struggling to find the net in his time at the side so far.

The Reds have also been connected to Ligue 1 star Nolan Roux, who confirmed today that he has signed a deal with Lille for four and a half years.

And L'Equipe claims that while Sow would prefer a move to the Premier League, Fenerbahce are the highest bidders for the star so far, and are willing to offer up to €13 million and 20% sell on fee to garner his services.

The salary with the Turkish outfit is also said to be tempting Sow, with £3.2 million per annum on offer, and though Liverpool are said to be keeping tabs on the former Rennes man, they have so far not been willing to match the wage or transfer fee.

Kenny Dalglish admitted last month that he will have appropriate transfer funds if the right player is made available for a move, despite already having outlayed over £100 million on fresh faces since taking over the club around this time last year.

But how much Dalglish is willing to spend on a striker, with Suarez set to return and hope still lying with Carroll to pick up his form, remains to be seen.

Help Hillsborough victim Kevin Williams' family's fight for justice by signing the following petition: