The 24-hour walkout by a section of London Underground drivers has started.
Here's a roundup of the routes where delays are expected and also the means of alternative transport.
1.Bakerloo line: Services will run only between Queen's Park and Paddington at a reduced frequency, starting at 09.30.
2. Central line: There will be limited services between Hainault and Ealing Broadway at a reduced frequency, starting at around 09.30. After 13.00, service will be operated between Leytonstone and White City only. There will be no service on the rest of the line. Fairlop station will remain closed.
3.Circle line: No service will be running.
4. District line: No service through the central part or on the Richmond, Edgware Road and Olympia branches. A very limited service between Ealing Broadway and Acton Town from 08.30, and between West Ham and Upminster from 09.15. There is a shutdown on the Wimbledon branch. Upminster Bridge station will remain shut.
5. Hammersmith & City line: Services will run between Hammersmith and King's Cross St. Pancras only from 09.30, at a reduced frequency. No service would operate on other parts of the line.
6. Jubilee line: No service will run in the central area or at the eastern end of the line. Trains will run between Stanmore and Finchley Road at a reduced frequency from 08.30.
7. Metropolitan line: A very limited service will run from Baker Street to Harrow-on-the-Hill only from 09.30. No service will run on other parts of the line.
8. Northern line: No service in the central area or on the northern branches of the line. Trains will run between Morden and Stockwell only, at a reduced frequency from 10.00. There is a planned closure on the High Barnet branch.
9. Piccadilly: No service through the central area. A limited shuttle service will run between Acton Town and Heathrow, starting at 09.30. The service will only stop at Acton Town, Boston Manor, Hatton Cross and Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3.
10. Victoria: Services will run between Seven Sisters and Brixton at a reduced frequency, starting at around 09.00.
11. Waterloo & City: No service (the line does not operate on Bank Holidays).
Bus, DLR, Tramlink and some River services will all operate. Extra buses will be provided on many bus routes particularly in the central area.
1. District line: As there is a planned closure on the Wimbledon branch of the Underground, two replacement bus services will operate. Service A will serve all stations Wimbledon to Fulham Broadway. Service B will be from Wimbledon to Hammersmith calling at Putney Bridge.
2. Northern line: Replacement bus services will operate between Camden Town and High Barnet/Mill Hill East, with extensions to Euston/King's Cross.
On the DLR replacement buses will operate between Bank/Tower Gateway and Poplar/West India Quay.
Cycling or walking may be practical and Barclays Cycle Hire will be in operation in central London.
River services between Westminster and Tower piers will now call additionally at Embankment pier and will accept valid Underground tickets subject to capacity at Tower and Embankment piers.