Felipe Anderson
Lazio has already rejected a €50m offer for Anderson from Manchester United last summerGetty

Lazio midfielder Felipe Anderson has refused to rule out a move away from the club during the ongoing January transfer window following his team's 3-1 win over Fiorentina on Saturday (9 January). Manchester United have been linked with a move for the Brazilian since last summer, with the club chief confirming that they rejected a bid in August 2015.

Louis van Gaal has admitted that the club will strengthen if they find the right player, and could look to add the goal scoring midfielder following his team's inability to find the back of the net on a consistent basis. They have only managed to score nine goals while conceding as many in their last 11 games in the Premier League.

The Red Devils, according to the Daily Mail, have shown interest again during the ongoing window, and the report claimed that the 20-time English champions have already opened talks with the tricky midfielder. Anderson has now thrown the door open after refusing to commit his future to the Serie A club.

"My future? I don't know if I'll stay in January, I'm focused only on my work because I don't live a good moment. I don't know what happens," Anderson said, as quoted by Goal.com.

The Italian club's director of sport, however, has confirmed that there have been no approaches from any interested clubs thus far in January, while revealing a failed bid from the Old Trafford club in August 2015. The 22-year-old midfielder has failed to recapture last season's form and has managed just four goals in 18 appearances, and the club director has revealed that he will be worth much more than the €50m (£37.6m, $54.6m) offered by United last year.

"So far we haven't received anything from Manchester United. He is going through a negative period of form and he knows that, we talked a great deal," Tare said, as quoted by ESPNFC.

"He has to find his calm, he is a player who is now well-known and feared. He has what it takes to emerge from this negative moment."

"We turned down a €50m offer from Manchester United on 27 August and nothing has changed since then, because if he finds consistency, then he's worth much more. We also resisted bigger offers than that, but we have targets to achieve," the Lazio sporting director added.