Chinese smartphone brand Meizu recently launched its flagship smartphone called the Meizu Pro 5 that runs the Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box. The device is touted to give the OnePlus 2 tough competition as it has similar key technical specifications.
Although the Meizu Pro 5 was sold only in China until recently, it is now available for purchase around the world via GearBest. The third-party e-tailer is accepting orders for the smartphone and is claiming to ship the device for free.
The handset is available for $459 (£302) on GearBest. Those who wish to order the device on the website need to note that the smartphones are globally unlocked variants, and their connectivity performance will vary depending on geographies. However, you can check for the country-wise network compatibility list here.
Key technical specs of Meizu Pro 5 LTE smartphone
- 5.7in display, enclosed within Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.1 operating platform
- 2.1GHz quad-core A57 and 1.5GHz quad-core A53 CPUs within an Exynos 7420 SoC
- 16MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Dual SIM-card support
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage up to 128GB
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage
- LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 3,050 mAh Lithium-Ion battery.