The Fresh Paint app is now available as a preview for users of Microsoft's pre-release Windows 10 builds. Fresh Paint lets users improve artistic capabilities, while on a digital platform.
Fresh Paint Windows 10 Preview app is available for download via the Windows 10 preview app store.
Features of the application
- Intuitive UI, supporting touch, mouse, and stylus input
- Accelerated graphics rendering technology to provide the most realistic digital painting experience possible
- Import images, photos and even use your camera to capture an inspirational image to paint with
- Print your artworks with high definition
- Draw or paint with watercolour, oil, pencil and pastel
- Comes with two free activity packs for a fun colouring book experience
- Natural pressure sensitivity allows precise control of the thickness of brush strokes
Fresh Paint was originally customised to feature on Windows 8 touchscreen tablets.
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
Size: 106.77 MB
Supported Languages: English (United States), English (United Kingdom),
Known issues in Fresh Paint for Windows 10 Preview:
- First artwork does not save correctly
- Users cannot select, delete or modify existing artworks in the gallery
- It is difficult to accept the image import option during an inspire-me operation
- Undo sometimes does not save properly on the first stroke
- Application may crash after extended use on the paint page. Users are advised to navigate to the home page (back) to save current content
- The paint mixing palette always shows the watercolour wash brush, regardless of tool / colour selected
- Not all languages have been fully localised yet