Honda rider Marc Marquez is inching closer in winning his first MotoGP championship in his debut season after the Spaniard took pole for Sunday's Aragon Grand Prix.
Where to Watch Live
The Aragon MotoGP Grand Prix race is scheduled to start at 12:30pm BST. Live coverage is on BBC Two. Real-time internet updates are available on the sport's official website.
Marquez continued his free practice form in Saturday's qualifying to take pole at MotorLand Aragon. The Honda rider clocked 1:47.804 while the defending champion and Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo was one hundredth of a second behind the championship leader.
The Honda rider has dominated the 2013 season of MotoGP and could be the first rookie rider to win the championship since Kenny Roberts first won in 1978. Marquez sits at the top of the leader board with 253 points while second place Lorenzo trails his compatriot by 34 points.
Dani Pedrosa will start the Sunday's race form third spot and he, along with Lorenzo and Marquez will lock the front row of the Aragon Grand Prix. Valentino Rossi will start fourth while Britain star and Tech 3 rider Cal Cructhlow were seventh.
LCR rider Stefan Bradl and Tech 3's Bradley Smith have all made it to the top 10 of Sunday's race at MotorLand Aragon.
Top 10 Qualifying Times from MotorLand Aragon:
1. Marc Marquez (Spa) Repsol Honda Team 1:47.804
2. Jorge Lorenzo (Spa) Yamaha Factory Racing 1:47.814
3. Dani Pedrosa (Spa) Repsol Honda Team 1:47.957
4. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha Factory Racing 1:47.962
5. Stefan Bradl (Ger) LCR Honda MotoGP 1:48.128
6. Alvaro Bautista (Spa) Honda Gresini 1:48.302
7. Cal Crutchlow (GB) Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1:48.653
8. Bradley Smith (GB) Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1:48.854
9. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati Team 1:49.219
10. Aleix Espargaro (Spa) Power Electronics Aspar 1:49.348