Honda rider and championship leader Marc Marquez continued his free practice session form as the Spaniard took pole for the 2013 San Marino Grand Prix, his sixth pole of the season.
Where to Watch Live
The San Marino MotoGP Grand Prix race is scheduled to start at 12:30pm BST. Live coverage is on BBC Red Button. Real-time internet updates are available on the sport's official website.
Marquez took the lead after registering the fastest lap of 1:32.915, breaking Casey Stoner's two-year record at Misano. Yamaha rider and defending champion Jorge Lorenzo was second after trailing the Honda rider by 0.513 sec.
Lorenzo's Yamaha teammate Valentino Rossi managed third and the duo along with Marquez are locked out for the front row for the race in Misano. Honda rider Dani Pedrosa was fourth.
The 20-year-old's form in Misano makes him the favourite to win the race as he looks to extend his lead for the top position on the leader board. Marquez is leading with 233 points, trailing his Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa by 30 points. Lorenzo sits in the third spot with 194 points.
Meanwhile, Britain star and Tech 3 rider saw him take the fifth spot after failing to dominate during both the practice sessions. LCR rider Stefan Bradl was the seventh while Ducati riders Andrea Dovizioso and Nicky Hayden took the ninth and 10th spot respectively for the upcoming race.
Top 10 Qualifying Times from Misano:
1. Marc Marquez (Spn) Repsol Honda 1:32.915
2.. Jorge Lorenzo (Spn) Yamaha 1:33.428
3. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 1:33.573
4. Dani Pedrosa (Spn) Honda 1:33.726
5. Cal Crutchlow (GB) Yamaha 1:34.014
6. Aleix Espargaro (Spn) Aspar ART 1:34.028
7. Stefan Bradl (Ger) LCR Honda 1:34.098
8. Alvaro Bautista (Spn) Gresini Honda 1:34.230
9. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 1:34.338
10. Nicky Hayden (USA) Ducati 1:34.362