Championship leader Marc Marquez was the quickest during Friday's session of the 2013 Valencia Grand Prix and took the top spot for the qualifying at Circuit Ricardo Tormo.
Where to Watch Live
Live coverage of qualifying for the Valencia MotoGP Grand Prix starts at 1pm GMT on BBC Red Button. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website.
Friday Practice Review
Marquez dominated both practice sessions on Friday as the Honda rider was the fastest during Free Practice 1 and Free Practice 2, clocking 1:31.557 and 1:31.220 respectively. The defending champion and Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo was behind the 20-year-old in the second place during the first session on Friday.
However, Lorenzo lost the second place to Marquez's compatriot and Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa during Free Practice 2. Pedrosa was third during the first practice session, but was successful in beating the Yamaha rider for the second spot.
Pedrosa was second in Free Practice 2, trailing the championship leader by 0.066s while Lorenzo was in third spot, 0.158s behind Marquez. Meanwhile, Britain star and Tech 3 rider Cal Crutchlow was fourth while Yamaha's Valentino Rossi was fifth.
Bradley Smith and Nicky Hayden managed to finish in top ten as they were in the eight and 10th spot respectively.
Top 10 MotoGP Free Practice 2 Times from Circuit Ricardo Tormo:
1. Marc Marquez (Spa) Honda 1:31.220
2. Dani Pedrosa (Spa) Honda 1:31.286
3. Jorge Lorenzo (Spa) Yamaha 1:31.378
4. Cal Crutchlow (GB) Tech 3 1:31.502
5. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 1:31.639
6. Stefan Bradl (Ger) LCR 1:31.858
7. Alvaro Bautista (Spa) Gresini 1:31.873
8. Bradley Smith (GB) Tech 3 1:31.984
9. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 1:32.363
10. Nicky Hayden (USA) Ducati 1:32.395