Honda rider and championship leader Marc Marquez continued his brilliant run during the qualifying of the 2013 Valencia Grand Prix after the Spaniard took pole for Sunday's race at Circuit Ricardo Tormo.
Where to Watch Live
The Valencia MotoGP Grand Prix race is scheduled to start at 12:30pm GMT. Live coverage is on BBC Two. Real-time internet updates are available on the sport's official website.
Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo recorded the fastest lap at Circuit Ricardo Tormo during the qualifying with his number one bike, but engine trouble saw him shift to bike two and lost pole to Marquez.
The defending champion lost the first spot to the Honda rider by 0.34s as he starts the Valencia Grand Prix from the second place. Marquez and Lorenzo, along with Dani Pedrosa, who was third, will lock horns for the front row for Sunday's race.
Marquez needs a top four finish to win the world championship on his debut season and with his impressive form during practice and qualifying sessions, the Spaniard is likely to be the favourite to win the title.
Meanwhile, Yamaha's Valentino Rossi will start Sunday's race from the fourth spot. Britain Star and Tech 3 rider Cal Crutchlow was fifth while his Tech 3 teammate Bradley Smith will start behind him from sixth spot.
Top 10 Qualifying Times from Circuit Ricardo Tormo:
1. Marc Marquez (Spa) Honda 1:30.237
2. Jorge Lorenzo (Spa) Yamaha 1:30.577
3. Dani Pedrosa (Spa) Honda 1:30.663
4. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 1:30.920
5. Cal Crutchlow (GB) Tech 3 1:31.113
6. Bradley Smith (GB) Tech 3 1:31.201
7. Alvaro Bautista (Spa) Gresini 1:31.594
8. Stefan Bradl (Ger) LCR 1:31.638
9. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 1:31.718
10. Nicky Hayden (US) Ducati 1:31.870